Please Read This before you schedule an appointment!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Online Scheduling. This makes it so you can make an appointment anytime you want and it also means I don’t have to answer the phone as much so I can spend more time with you when you come in. Win/Win!!!
All you have to do is read below so you know which type of appointment to make and then click on the
button here or at the bottom of this page (or go to Healing-Chiropractic.Genbook.com if you can’t see the link… smart phone users). This will take you to my online scheduler. Once you go there you can bookmark that page and bypass having to come to this page every time you want to book your treatment.
For New patients… Welcome!
- If you are on Medicare Part B you must talk with me before you Schedule
- Patients are often suprized at the amount of time and detail of my first conversation with you and your initial exam. This is called Patient Exams and 1st Treatment. I utilize other forms of exams in addition to traditional chiropractic such as acupuncture evaluation, neuroemotional testing, cardio biofeedback and much more.
- Please do show up about 15-20 minutes before your appointment to fill out paperwork. If you have a long health history you might want to come even sooner!
Patients I Haven’t Seen in Greater than 3 Months… You Found me Again!
- Re-Eval and Treatment is the button to choose so we can catch up and do the type of treatment listed below as Full Treatment
For Returning Patients I’ve Seen During the Last 3 Months… Welcome Back!
- Most of my patients are used to a combination of modalities such as Chiropractic, Focused Muscle Work, Acupressure, SOT, NET, CMRT, etc. This is called an Adjustment.
- Acupuncture has its own option as I have separated it out for its own time. This makes sure that the effect of the acupuncture isn’t deminished by doing an adjstment at the same time. This is called Acupuncture.
- For a nutritional, herbal, homeopathic, or other forms of consults choose Consult.
Click Here to Get Started!
(or go to Healing-Chiropractic.Genbook.com if you can’t see the link)